Skip to main content

Wheee!!!

Hello, yesterday when I woke up I asked Kelly if i could go standup paddle boarding  and she said YES, later though. Maybe 12:00 but she meant 3:00pm,  so we went at 3 and I stayed and then ran back to get $10 from Simon. I ran back and gave the 10 bucks to the man who runs the watre sport kiosk and off I went. I paddled to the dock bridge  and then I went back and there was another French  child paddleboarding. I said hello and he said hello in Englaise/english. Then we talked more with each other and then i pranked him soo soo good.  He was trying to ram me and when he came close enough i stuck my paddle and pushed his board and he went zooming across for 1 second and then fell off =]                                                                                                                                             TO BE CONTINUED                                                                                                                               ON THE NEXT BLOG

Comments

  1. How amazing! What good balance you much have.

    I'm also loving the new blog look Jasper. Did you do it yourself?

    For your next blog I would love it if you could include a list of the French terms you've learnt, or just your favs, and the translations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Sail Loft =]

This is me inside a sail loft.A sail loft is a place to make sails. This big wooden floor is for placing sails to look at them. they make sure there are no holes in a sail.We are getting the main sail made! it was a little exiting. This is someone making/rolling up our sail.They have not put colour in it yet. And today nous/we are putting up the misson mast the misson mast goes at the back of the boat all of us are going to help to get the misson mast up.I feel a little scared if the misson falls off the boat.We are hoping to go out for dinner tonight in Arles with Eloise and her boyfriend.] he has a dog and a pool. ME INSIDE THE SAIL LOFT ^^^^
                                                                     (A Made Up Story)                                                               World War 3                *Heavy Breathing*                                                                                                                     Bang "W W Where Am I?" *Silent Voice*Arrrr Torpedo *Crash BOOM!!!* Arrrr What Was That Wait Modern BOMBERS Wait That Must Mean World War 2    No It Must Mean WORLD WAR 3 Holy Moly What Am I Gunna Do OH GOSH I Can See You Stay Back There *In My Mind Shall I Run Or Stay* Im Gunna Run Arrrr *Bang*Whizz*What Was That Oh Golly Gosh That *Bang* Was Definitely A Bullet                                                                                                    Shall I Continue                                                 Maia
Today there was a cool awesome village and a beautiful moon ☄🌕☄ Then we went to the Boulangerie 😋 We got deux chocolate croissant un plain croissant deux baguette and a small air conditioned van arrived with breakfast 👍🏼We were waiting to get in to the hairdressers and Boulangerie in un building a very very old building 🏬 Then we went home/are bout 🚣🏽then we took off to the biggest lock in Europe and the smallest cathedral in France it was tiny they we went home it was sooooooo hot I went for a swim it wasent very warm but it was cold but I couldn't get out so I had to climb on a steel platform and then i touched the HOT PART OOOOOOUUUUUUCCCCCCCHHHHHHHH😢 hurt.                                                                                                   To Be Continued 😏